Monday, July 17, 2017

Christmas Tinsel

Here is the assignment.  It does not look pretty.  The one I gave looked much better! 

I spent two years of college being an RA.  I hung streamers from the ceiling for several holidays.  I stole it from Andrea, the 6th floor RA!



I honestly can't believe it took me SO long to think of it.  During my 8th year of teaching I decided that I really should (and academically, could) decorate the hallway.  It was last minute, so my tinsel options were limited.  



I figured out how much tinsel I needed and how much was available at the local store (in two colors).

It was mostly estimation.  It was below the level for most students, but I still think it was good for all of them.



I loved it because it made the halls festive!





I think next year I am going to get Christmas themed scrapbook paper and cut 1-inch strips so the kids can make paper chains and hang them from the ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment