Monday, July 17, 2017

Factors and Feathers

Here is the template and worksheet I assigned.
 

I do this to have some Thanksgiving decorations.  It is also a good time to review in Geometry and Advanced Algebra & Trigonometry.  It is a little below the level for College Algebra or Calculus.








I first gave the students two columns on a paper and had them 
1.)  Write the polynomial 
2.)  Write all of the possible factors of c
3.)  Write the factors of the polynomial
4.)  Write the solutions to the polynomial.




Then I had them trade with a person and check.

When everything is correct, then they got a half of a paint sample and they used a marker to write each thing.



I found a turkey clip art and just followed it.  It was a lot of cutting out.  My mom helped me.  (Moms are the best!)  


I took the pretty ones and put them together to make a turkey.  I tried to put the 'similar color palette' cards together.


No comments:

Post a Comment